Mrs. Donna Teal
Long Middle School
English Language Arts
Phone: 843.921.1010 ext. 1103
Dear Parents and Guardians:
I look forward to working with you and your child this school year. I hope your child has had a great summer and is excited to start the seventh grade.
My goals for students are:
*to feel accepted, loved, and cared for.
* to become successful readers and writers.
* to learn to work with others and accept other people’s ideas and opinions.
* to gain an in-depth knowledge of the world and people in it.
My goals for parents are:
*to celebrate your child’s successes.
*to work with you to find solutions to any problems that may arise.
The General Requirements
Students are to:
- Take care of Chromebook-charge it every night and bring it every day.
- Complete classwork assignments and complete any projects assigned.
- Study for tests.
- Complete all homework assignments.
- Read every night.
GRADING SCALE: We are working on a points scale.
Classwork/Project 100 points
Test 100 points
Quiz 20 points
Independent Reading 10 points
Homework 10 points
I will use the Remind App, email, and phone to contact you.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Donna D. Teal, M.Ed., NBCT
Mrs. Donna Teal, M.Ed.
National Board Certified Teacher