Library Media Center
Welcome to the LMS Library Media Center
The mission of the LMS School Library is to collaborate with other school personnel in an effort to assist students in becoming effective users of information through growth in knowledge and information literacy as well as develop and foster a life-long love of reading.
LMS Library Goals
- To promote the enjoyment of reading, viewing, and listening to a variety of print and non-print materials in an atmosphere where everyone is valued and welcomed
- To provide assistance to students in selecting materials to read while celebrating students’ accomplishments and growth
- To provide self-enriching ideas, resources, and engaging experiences for all users
LMS Library Policies
- Checkout two books at a time for up to two weeks.
- Renew books as needed on a case-by-case basis.
- Be given a fine or replacement cost for any lost or damaged materials.
- Use the computers and have access to printing as needed for school related purposes that will be monitored by the library staff.
LMS Library Information:
- The library has over 8,000 books on a wide range of topics and levels.
- The library is open before and after school, during lunch, and during the school day. Students also come to the library with their ELA class every other week.