Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year. We are honored to be your child’s 7th grade teachers. We have an exciting year ahead of us. We will be studying and working on many new and exciting things this year. We will do several types of graded activities each grading period in order to reach your child’s individual learning style. We have very high expectations for your child and will do all that we can to ensure your child reaches those expectations.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO KNOW
- All students must wear appropriate uniform attire. Please see the handbook for official guidelines.
- Each teacher will have their own websites this year. Please check these periodically regarding individual teacher projects, assignments, and happenings.
- Interim reports will be sent home at the half way mark of each quarter. However, parents who have access to Parent Portal can check student’s academic progress.
- All students will receive a student planner. This must be brought to each class every day. If lost, the replacement cost will be $5.00.
- Students who are absent from school have 5 days from their date of return to make up work!