8TH GRADE RULES
1. Come into class quietly.
2. Be prepared daily with needed materials (pencil, book, notebook, homework, agenda, IR book, charged Chromebook).
3. Students are to have agendas at all times. No one will leave the class without the agenda.
4. Be in your seat when class is scheduled to begin.
5. Raise your hand to ask/answer a question.
6. No cell phones in any classroom. Cell phones need to be put in your locker before homeroom.
7. Show respect, do your best, and be honest.
8. Obey ALL Long Middle School and District rules.
1st offense - Verbal warning
2nd offense - Verbal warning with Parent Contact
3rd offense - Team Meeting with student and/or After School Detention
4th offense - Meeting with Parent/Student/ Teacher/Administration
5th offense - Referral to the Office*